These are the Top Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore providing 'Ayurveda Courses' for the students in and around Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
assignment List of Top Bachelor of Naturopathy Yogic Science
Admissions in Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences for the year 2020
About Naturopathy & Yogic Science:-
Naturopathy is an alternate medicine. Its foundation lies on the basic fact that human body has its own healing capacity and can cure many physical, emotional and mental diseases. Naturopathy aims at immunizing your system against the various diseases. It involves detoxification of the body and various therapies which uproot the cause of the disease than the symptoms. 21st June is celebrated as the International Yoga Day. Yoga is the unison of mind, body and soul. It is a practice of exercises which harmonizes the mind and heals your inner self. Thus, it ushers in a lot of good health for one. Today' s fast paced lifestyle and the resultant stress necessitates human beings to resort to some naturopathic treatments, medicines and yogic practices. Looking at the growing popularity of naturopathic medicines and yogic practices, many students wish to learn about it and study this subject to benefit the human race. In this article, we bring to you more information about the formal education in naturopathy and Yogic Sciences.
Courses like Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, BNYS , are getting popular amongst the younger lot. We share the list of colleges in Karnataka which offer the course and also understand the admission process, the fees, the eligibility and the career prospects after completion of the course.
Course Name: Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, BNYS
Course Duration: 3 years (Karnataka)
Syllabus :Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Introduction & streams of Yoga( Patanjali Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Karma Yoga) Diet and Nutrition, Pathology & Genetics, Hematology, Message of Vedas and Upanishads, Naturopathy therapies, Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Reflexology, etc.
Minimum Qualification:-10+2 with subjects Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Minimum marks: - 45% marks (Aggregate)
- Few colleges take direct admissions to the graduate program BNYS, given the candidate qualifies the eligibility criteria. The information about the same is uploaded on their websites. They release their own admission notification for the course and also inform about their registration procedure on their websites.
- Some colleges select students on the basis of various entrance examinations, state-level entrance tests or the entrance tests conducted by the respective institutions.
Here are a few entrance exams.
Fees:- Fees for each college varies. Visit Galaxy Education to know about the colleges which offer BNYS.
Course Name: BNYS
Affiliation: Deemed University
Eligibility: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology as the main subjects at the 10+2 level. A minimum aggregate score of 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level. The minimum age for joining the course is 17 year.
Duration: 4.5 years plus one year rotational internship
Campus Location: Prashanti Kutiram, Vivekananda Road, Kalluballu Post, Jigani, Anekal, Bengaluru – 560105
- Distance from Bangalore Airport to College: 79.0kms
- Distance from City Bus stand to College: 32.1kms
G. Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
Course Name: BNYS
Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
Eligibility: 10+2 education completed in the Science stream, from a recognized educational Board. Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology as the main subjects at the 10+2 level.
Duration: 4 1/2 Years+1 Year Internship,Full Time, Graduation programme
Campus Location: Sri Athmalingehshwara Temple Campus, Hanumantha Nagara Karadakere Post, Maddur Taluk, Karnataka 571422
- Distance from Bangalore Airport to College: 135.0kms
- Distance from Bangalore City Bus stand to College: 95.4kms
Tapovana Medical College of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
Course Name: B
Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board.
Duration: 4½ years + 1 year internship
Campus Location: Davanagere, Karnataka
- Distance from Bangalore Airport to College: 292.0kms
- Distance from Bangalore City Bus stand to College: 270.0kms
List of BNYS Colleges
Placements for Bachelor of Naturopathy Yogic Science
- A graduate in naturopathy and Yogic Sciences can be appointed in any of the Government and the other private hospitals. Any practitioner can also practice under some veteran and after good experience can practice independently.
- On successful completion of the BNYS course, a candidate can search jobs as physicians in the National Rural Health Mission scheme under AYUSH which is a department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy in all the states of India.
- A BNYS graduate can also find a job as a lecturer, academician, scientist or a research scholar at any Government or Non-government organizations.
- They can also work as stress management consultants, spa therapists, lifestyle management consultants, Pain-relievers, healers, diet counselors, and rehabilitation facilitators.